Daitoku Smart Plus platform service contract
Welcome to Tuya Smart Platform!
Before accepting an agreement, you must read all the terms of the agreement thoroughly and fully understand its terms, especially any restrictions or exceptions. Restrictions or exceptions are highlighted in bold or other form for your attention. If you have any doubts about the terms of this Agreement, please contact Tuya’s relevant business unit. You may not use the service until you have read and agreed to all terms and conditions of the contract, related contracts and rules, etc. Select “Agree and submit contract” (see registration page for detailed wording) and complete the registration procedure. , Or if you use the Services in any way, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the restrictions of the above agreement and rules. If you violate the contract
- Definition of terms
1.1 Licensed Software means a software system developed by Tuya, downloaded from the Platform, and installed and applied to the mobile device of the specified system.
1.2 Services means services provided by Hangzhou Tuya Technology Co., Ltd. Such services can be used on mobile devices using licensed software.
2.1 Tuya provides intelligent living equipment management service to access the intelligent terminal of Tuya Cloud Platform through TuyaControl and realize mutual link between intelligent devices. Services include intelligent device management, scene interlocking, and analysis reports. These features are optimized or modified in response to user requests and changes in service provider judgment, and service provision may be suspended due to regular and irregular maintenance.
III. Scope of service
3.1 Tuya grants you the right to use products based on this software.
3.2 You are prohibited from licensing, selling, leasing, assigning, issuing, or using any other form of product for commercial purposes. 3.2 Software Adaptation Due to platform and device restrictions, licensed software may only be used on authorized system platforms and devices. Installing the licensed software on other terminal devices can compromise the functionality of the hardware or software.
3.3 You acknowledge that the Licensed Software may only be used for non-commercial purposes and that installation, application, and execution of the Licensed Software is prohibited. If such commercial operation is required, we will obtain prior written permission and permission from Tuya.
3.4 Tuya may change, upgrade, or transfer licensed software or related features at any time and may add new features or services to the licensed software system. If the new features or services mentioned above do not come with a separate contract, you are entitled to the corresponding features and services and are also covered by the contract.
3.5 Customer is responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, legality of the input data and the legality of the method of obtaining the data and shall back up the data and information from time to time. You bear all risks of damage and loss of such information.
3.6 You shall store your account number and password properly. If your account has a security loophole (including, but not limited to, leaking your user password), you will need to notify Tuya on time and help Tuya take relevant steps. Otherwise, you assume all actions related to your account and you are solely responsible for it. ** **
- third party
4.1 You acknowledge that certain Tuya Services are based on software or services provided by third parties. Such services are set up to facilitate the application and the required legal approval is obtained from a third party.
4.2 Products contain certain third-party information and services. Tuya does not control or take responsibility for the information and services of third parties.
4.3 User acknowledges that Tuya cannot guarantee that the Licensed Software will always use or include such services, or that other software provided by the same third party will be used in the future. Similarly, you may use similar services provided by another third party. At the time of application, the corresponding software or services mentioned above are covered by this Agreement. ** **
- Service Application Standard
5.1 You shall use the Licensed Software in the usual way. The following method violates the application standard.
1) Issue or share computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or software that intentionally damage or alter your computer system or data.
2) Collect other users’ information or data, such as email addresses, without permission.
3) Automatically abuse the product to overload the server or interfere with or damage other forms of web servers or network links.
4) Attempts to access the product’s server or communication data without permission.
5) Interference or damage to production applications by other users.
5.2 You understand and agree that:
1) Tuya will determine if it violates the above criteria and will suspend or terminate the application license depending on the result of the determination, or impose other restrictions based on the contract.
2) Tuya directly deletes information by violating the law, infringing the legal rights of others, or violating the contract issued by the customer when using the licensed software.
3) If a third party suffers damage due to a breach of application standards, you will be solely liable in your name and will protect and indemnify Tuya from any loss or additional costs incurred thereafter. Otherwise, Tuya reserves the right to claim compensation.
4) If Tuya suffers a loss due to a breach of any relevant law or contract, you shall indemnify Tuya for the loss and / or any costs incurred.
- Information content standard
6.1 You are committed to not violating or improperly acting by using the Services. Such acts and actions include, but are not limited to:
6.1.1 Uploading, transferring, or sharing information that includes any of the following content:
1) Oppose the basic principles stipulated in the Constitution.
2) Endanger national security, disclose state secrets, destroy state power, and interfere with state unity.
3) Damage the honor and interests of the nation.
4) Incite hatred and discrimination of the people and hinder the unity of the people.
5) Destroy national religious policy and defend heresy and feudal superstition.
6) Spread rumors, disturb social order and destroy social stability.
7) Obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, the spread of terrorism, or betting on crime.
8) Insulting or insulting others and infringing on their legal rights and interests.
9) Include fake, fraud, harm, intimidation, invasion of the privacy of others, harassment, infringement, slander, crudeness, obscenity, or morally repulsive content.
10) Includes other content restricted or prohibited by Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations, and other legal standards.
VII. Private policy and data
VIII. Exception clause
8.1 Unless otherwise provided by law and regulation, Tuya will do its best to ensure the security, effectiveness, accuracy and reliability of the licensed software and related technologies and information, but is currently available. Due to technical limitations, Tuya cannot guarantee this.
8.2 Understand that Tuya will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss caused by force majeure and the default of a third party.
8.3 You are responsible for personal injury or accidental or indirect injury caused by or related to any of the following accidents: 1) A third party uses the licensed software or modifies the data without permission. 2) Costs and losses incurred by using the licensed software. 3) Your misunderstanding of licensed software. 4) Other losses related to the licensed software for reasons not attributable to Tuya.
8.4 Other Licensed Software Derived Software that has not been developed and released by Tuya or is not licensed to be developed or released by Tuya is illegal software. Downloading, installing, and using such software can pose unpredictable risks. Tuya is free from legal liability and disputes arising there, and Tuya reserves the right to suspend or terminate application licenses and / or all other services.
8.5 The use of Daitoku Smart Plus Platform is said to be related to internet services, which can be affected by the instability of all links. Tuya has taken safeguard measures, but inherent flaws in the Internet and electronic communications, and factors beyond the reasonable control of any party to this Agreement (fires, floods, terrorist attacks, plagues, natural disasters, etc.) Not limited to riots, terminal viruses, hacker attacks, network failures, terminal failures. You agree to take the risks mentioned above and if the normal execution of the service is affected by the occurrence of the risks mentioned above, Tuya Agrees to take no responsibility.
- Termination of contract and breach of contract
9.1 You must understand that when using Tuya’s services, you will use the Licensed Software in accordance with the permitted scope, respect the intellectual property of the Software and the content contained in the Software, and fulfill your obligations in accordance with the contract. There is. If you make a material breach of this Agreement, Tuya will terminate your application license.
9.2 Software applications provided by Tuya’s affiliates